Retirement Plan Consulting
Our primary goal is to help you manage risk, ensure that your plan delivers optimum investment options and services, and improve employee retirement readiness.
Types of plans we service:
- 401(k) and Profit-Sharing Plans
- Solo 401(k) Plans
- Defined Benefit Plans
- SEP IRA Plans
- 403(b) Plans
- SIMPLE IRA and SIMPLE 401(k) Plans
- 457 Plans
Seek to maximize your fiduciary protection
We acknowledge a written fiduciary status.
Enhance investment opportunities
We recommend an investment lineup that aligns with plan objectives.
Manage plan costs
We evaluate and monitor provider fees and services for reasonableness.
Improved retirement readiness
We created a customized employee education program and offer individualized investment advice.
Design to optimize plan efficiency and ensure compliance
We focus on operational aspects, including plan eligibility, contribution modeling, and compliance.
As risk management specialists, we share your fiduciary responsibilities.
We stand by you to help mitigate the potential risks and liabilities of a changing retirement plan landscape.
- Serve as a named co-fiduciary to the plan.
- Formalize investment committee protocols.
- Conduct ongoing fiduciary reviews.
- Manage a fiduciary audit file.
- Provide guidance on regulatory changes.
We are dedicated to:
- Creating a reliable, seamless experience and improved outcomes for retirement plan sponsors and employees
- Implementing process-driven strategies to help you limit your fiduciary liability
- Acting as your guide to help you manage changes in the regulatory environment
- Offering advice and education to improve the retirement readiness of your employees
- Helping you manage your relationships with third parties