- Portfolio Construction & Management
- Regular Portfolio Rebalancing
- Ongoing Portfolio Due Diligence
- Allocation Review and Adjustments
Your investment plan will be diversified across the major investment types, including individual stocks, bonds, mutual funds, and exchange-traded funds.
- Stocks are divided between domestic and international, and further segmented into large, medium and small caps, using both the growth and value styles of investing.
- Bonds are divided into short, medium and long durations, and can be mutual funds, individual issue or exchange-traded funds.
- Exchange-traded funds that hold assets including commodities, stocks or bonds, are often part of a well-balanced investment plan.
- Mutual funds that invest in a variety of stocks are part of many plans, with the same segmentation into large, medium, and small caps, as well as domestic, international, and specific industries.
- Alternative investments, including tactical mutual funds, real estate investment trusts, ETFs and commodity mutual funds, will be considered when appropriate.
Tax Sensitivity & Indexing
We use a variety of passive and active investment strategies to help meet client goals. While we exercise care in the placement of different vehicles within taxable and tax deferred accounts, tax considerations do not dominate our investment management process. Risk management is a more dominant factor in portfolio construction.