The personal relationship we have with every client starts with an initial consultation in which we identify your needs, objectives, and risk tolerances. Once we have this understanding, we develop a custom plan. We identify your goals, gather and review financial data, and coordinate our investment process with other tools for financial growth and stability.
When we have established your objectives, we create an asset allocation plan. You will receive a personalized asset allocation plan, outlining strategies and investment parameters that fit with your goals and objectives. We review this plan with you, taking care to ensure that you understand every aspect, and that you are comfortable with our recommendations.
When you have approved our plan, we put it to work for you. We monitor its progress regularly, and we customize your review schedule based on your needs—at least once a year, and more often as appropriate. Between meetings, you can expect prompt attention to any requests you make for service from our associates and staff.
Clients ask us, “How often do you look at my account?” We look at your account on a regular basis—at least weekly, and more often when markets are volatile. We monitor your investments, asset allocation, and account performance on a regular basis. This monitoring process goes on year-round, and we communicate with you regularly when we see the need to make changes to meet your needs.
1 | Introductory Meeting
- Meet the RFG Associates, LLC Team
- Discuss Your Goals & Needs
- What We Offer Our Clients
- Discuss Expectations: Ongoing Services, Fees & Expenses, etc.
2 | Financial Planning & Investment Process
- Investment and Portfolio Analysis
- Retirement Goals (Basic Needs, Healthcare, etc…)
- Other Goals/Expectations/Concerns
- Risk Analysis
- Current Assets
- Current Income
- Retirement Income
- Probability of Success/Scenario Analysis (Projections)
- Provide Investor360 Access and MoneyGuidePro Access
- Identify Action Items and Next Steps
3 | Ongoing Advice and Support
- Periodic Client Review Meetings
- Ongoing Portfolio Investment Management & Rebalancing
- Investor360 & MoneyGuidePro Access for clients
- Monitor & Execute Cash Flow Activity for Contributions/Distributions
- Financial Plan Review & Assessment
- Risk Management
We look forward to partnering with you
RFG Associates, LLC puts its clients’ interests first, and acts with honesty and integrity in every aspect of our practice. Our success is not measured by arbitrary statistics, but by our clients’ success in achieving their goals.
Make RFG Associates, LLC your long-term partner in managing your investment and financial planning needs.